Real Estate

Real estate services provided by Burville Law Office, P.A. are focused on transactional matters for both individuals and business entities.  Primarily, assistance is provided with the creation of appropriate entities to own and manage real estate holdings (including detailed partnership or membership agreements), co-ownership agreements between multiple individuals owning property together, purchase and sale agreements for residential and commercial real estate, commercial lease drafting and review for either landlords or tenants, for sale by owner transaction assistance, and drafting of deeds and easements.

Services provided by the firm do not include litigation or assistance with real estate disputes such as construction disputes or construction contract issues, evictions, insurance coverage disputes or claims, landlord/tenant disputes, disputes between neighbors, or disputes related to homeowner’s associations.

We can help you by drafting the desired documents to your specifications, by negotiating on your behalf, and by educating you about the risks, requirements, and options for many types of transactions. Call or contact Michael Burville if you would like your Minnesota real estate matter handled by a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer.

Common Real Estate Matters

  • Affidavit of Identity and Survivorship (following the death of property owned as joint tenants or the death of a life tenant)
  • The Purchase or Sale of Residential or Commercial Property
  • For Sale by Owner
  • Title Examinations
  • Clearing Title Objections
  • Contract For Deed (Including Preparation or Cancellation of a Contract for Deed)
  • Drafting of Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed, Trustee’s Deeds
  • Easements (Including Driveway Easements, Access Easements, and Pipeline or Other Utility Easements)
  • Property Development (Including Plats, Development Agreements, and Drafting of Covenants)
  • Commercial and Residential Leasing, including Evictions/Unlawful Detainer Actions
  • Commercial Lease Drafting and Review (for Landlords or Tenants)
  • Drafting of Mortgages, Assignments of Rents, and Other Security Agreements
  • Quiet Title, Torrens Registration, or Proceedings Subsequent to Registration
  • Trusts and Transfer on Death Deeds
  • Farm Leases
  • Hunting Leases
  • Administrative Lot Splits
  • Power of Attorney
  • Cabin Trusts or Co-Ownership Agreements (or Co-Tenancy Agreements)